Tuesday, March 4, 2008

#6 Why Singles In Love?

Over lunch, someone actually dropped me a question as to why I named my blog as Singlesinlove? My answer to that was very simple. Wouldn't that brings you to find out why in my blog? Haha.

Well, the only thing I thought of was why can't the singles be in love too as well?

As long as your status remains Single, you can be either available or the other way round. Sometimes even the loveliest couple would also want to have some time for their own. That is why my blog is here to provide some entertainment (I hope it served the purpose well).

Anyway, do poll as much as you can on the right. It's a very interesting topic that came from conversations with my friends when they saw the post before this. Of course, more wonderful insights from them

Well, we shall see where the poll heads to. =)

No comments: