Wednesday, February 27, 2008

#4 P.S I Love You


I know.
It is a good movie for all singles or people who are in love.
If you hadn't catch it, take action quickly!
It has been out for some time.
If you made it, share with us what's your thought on the movie.
I had a few crying babies around me in the theatre.
But yet, everybody had so much laughters too.
I guess if a man can do things like what the man did in the show,
I would die along with him.
Well, the fact is most of us just tend to miss out the details that happened around us.
It is only a bonus if you found one detailed person.
\(^0^)/
P.S: I Love You.
Showing on 14 Feb 2008 in Singapore!
Holly Kennedy (Hilary Swank) is beautiful, smart, and married to the love of her lifea passionate, funny and impetuous Irishman named Gerry (Gerard Butler).
So when Gerrys life is taken by an illness, it takes the life out of Holly.
The only one who can help her is the person who is no longer there.
Nobody knows Holly better than Gerry.
So its a good thing he planned ahead - by leaving her a list of tasks revealed in 10 monthly messages that are intended to ease her out of grief and transition her to a new life.

P.P.S: I love Irishman's Green eyes!

No comments: